Denali Group Executive Sourcing Forum:
Accelerate Sourcing Results and Build Sustainable Capabilities
February 21, 2013 – Bellevue, WA
Join fellow procurement leaders for an exclusive Sourcing Forum as we collectively examine how to Accelerate Sourcing Results and Build Sustainable Capabilities. This interactive forum —designed to foster an environment for personal interactions and the sharing of insights and best practices— will be held on Thursday, February 21, 2013 in Bellevue, Washington.
The forum is a non-commercial, user-driven event among procurement executives. There is no charge to participate, but space is limited, so register early. Already registered for this forum are procurement leaders from top companies, such as Microsoft, Target, QUALCOMM, Disney, Ross Stores, Holiday Retirement, SCE, PSE, and more.
Since 2010, Denali has hosted this invitation-only forum in cities such as Seattle, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, and San Diego. Past participants include leaders from Global 500 companies, such as Target, Kraft Foods, Microsoft, General Mills, Petco, Cisco, Intuit, Alcoa, Boeing, Disney, and Bayer.
The day-long forum will be held at Denali Sourcing Services offices: 855 106th Avenue NE, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA. If you’re traveling from out of the area, we recommend the following hotels nearby:
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue: 425-462-1234
- Silver Cloud Inn: 425-637-7000
- Marriot Courtyard Bellevue: 425-454-5888
The agenda for the forum is as follows:
8:30 – 9:15 Continental breakfast and networking
9:15 – 9:30 Introductions
9:30 – 10:30 Roundtable Discussion: Accelerating Sourcing Results
- Understanding your organizational clock
- Defining procurement bottlenecks
- Optimizing for sustainable results
10.30 – 10.45 Break
10:45 – 12:00 Roundtable Discussion: Retooling for Better Category Management
- Discussing the procurement value chain
- Understanding talent for category management
- Developing necessary skills and tools for category management
12:00 – 1:00 Hosted lunch and networking
1:00 – 2:00 Roundtable Discussions: Creating Value over the Entire Supplier Lifecycle
- Discussing the lifecycle of a supplier — from sourcing through
end of contract fulfillment
- Defining and managing value during the entire lifecycle
- Resources, tools, and skills necessary to deliver
2:00 – 3:00 Roundtable Discussions: Effective Communications with Business Stakeholders
3:00 – 5:00 Hosted Happy Hour and Networking
Space is limited, so register today. If you have any questions, please contact Andrea Holley at email@example.com or (805) 801-5252.