Denali Intelligence offers subscription and custom market intelligence designed specifically for sourcing professionals. Our comprehensive, category-specific market intelligence helps clients develop high-impact sourcing strategies, mitigate risks, and understand important market trends affecting their spend categories.
We assess clients’ needs and design programs based on the best practices of leading procurement and supply chain organizations to maximize effectiveness of a comprehensive market intelligence program.
Denali Intelligence offerings include:
- Market Intelligence Subscriptions
- Category-Specific Market Intelligence Reports
- Weekly Market News
- Monthly Opening Price Points
- Quarterly Market Indices
- Analyst Access for Ad Hoc Research
Denali Intelligence helps improve category management performance. We are the leading provider of category-specific, subscription-based market intelligence reports.
Answer critical questions with our cost-effective market intelligence:
- What’s driving category pricing?
- Who are a category’s key suppliers?
- What are the risks associated with a supplier?
- How will pricing trend in the next five years?
- What sourcing strategies should I consider to drive bottom-line savings?
A Denali Intelligence subscription is more cost-effective than doing it yourself. We subscribe to the services, analyze the research and prepare the reports so you don’t have to. And, we do more than provide reports. Our team is available for market intelligence program design and ongoing support.