When talking with procurement executives about their strategic planning efforts, we hear a wide spectrum of responses regarding how formal (or informal) their procurement strategy is. Some admit to not having a formal strategy, while others have very detailed, well-documented strategies complete with roadmaps, category-specific strategies, and detailed metrics and dashboards.
The download link is at immediately below this special offer:
Limited Time Offer!
Procurement Strategy Workshop ($10k):
• Prework Phone Interviews with 3-5 Procurement Team Members
• Customized 1-Day Procurement Strategic Planning Workshop with Your Procurement Executive Team
• Development of a Procurement Strategic Roadmap Based on Workshop Results
Procurement Assessment & Strategy Development ($40k):
• On-site and Off-site Interviews and Quantitative Analysis
• Qualitative and Quantitative Assessment using Denali’s Procurement Strategy Framework and Benchmarks
• Current State and Gap Analysis
• Development and Prioritization of Strategic Initiatives for 2016
• Strategic Roadmap and Recommended Metrics Development
• Executive Presentation