Our client, a regional leader in their industry, has engaged our firm to place a talented Procurement professional sourcing Information Technology services with a focus Hardware, Software, Telecom and SaaS (Software as a Service). This position will be based in the Baltimore metro area. This exciting role, open due to a recent promotion, offers the opportunity to be a part of a highly collaborative team committed to develop and strengthen your IT strategic sourcing skills. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects and solid communication skills proven in a highly regulated environment. Previous procurement experience in IT is not required for consideration.
- Under the direction of the Director or the Sourcing Manager, this person will lead and conduct proposal preparation, contract drafting and negotiation for Information Technology services including Hardware, Software, Telecom and SaaS (Software as a Service) to ensure stakeholder requirements are satisfied.
- Leads the end-to-end sourcing process: From requirements development to RFx development, supplier selection, supplier negotiations, and contract drafting, all in accordance with Corporate Purchasing Policies.
- Responsible for working with business stakeholders to frame and develop project objectives, requirements, and sourcing strategy prior to supplier engagement.
- Analyzes supplier performance, compare service and/or product offerings and specifications, perform site visits as required and resolve contract and invoice differences.
- This position requires a four-year degree and 2-5 years’ of sourcing experience.
- Information Technology sourcing experience is highly valued, but will consider any indirect or direct materials sourcing experience.
- Experience with Ariba or other ERP systems is highly valued.
Feel free to e-mail me directly at email@example.com