The Procurement/Sourcing Analyst will drive the PR to PO process in accordance with operating guidelines. Specific requirements include validation of the PR fields, assist stakeholders in generating the PR, validation of contracts, Negotiations etc.
Key Responsibilities / Job Duties
- Review PR data, validate and correct as and when required.
- Respond to general enquiries from end users and assist in PR creation. Update regularly on delayed/aged PRs
- Ensure completeness of all contracts. Upload contracts and cover sheets in the central contracts management tool. Engage with stakeholders to drive the contract completion process.
- Assist end users by answering queries related to ERP module for PR creation.
- Conduct Root cause analysis for delayed PRs. Reduce PR to PO cycle time. Drive 100% accuracy in the entire process.
- Evaluate sourcing opportunities to drive cost reduction. Should be able to understand the stakeholder requirements clearly and answer queries related to PR process.
- Track delivery of products with the vendors.
- Analysts may also support the delivery of other DSS procurement and sourcing services including: spend analysis, supplier performance management, and contract administration
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (internally, with client stakeholders, and the supplier community)
- Ability to summarize information
- Ability to follow a process based on documented guidelines
- Strong team player
- General knowledge and understanding of sourcing/procurement fundamentals
- Proficiency in MS communication tools: MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in operational, procurement, sourcing or service desk management