Title:Associate/Sr. Associate, Procure-to-Pay
The Associate/Senior Associate, P2P will be part of a client procurement service delivery team, driving the operational procurement process (from PR to PO) in accordance with client specific operating guidelines. Specific requirements may include validation of the PR fields, assisting stakeholders in generating the PR, validation of contracts, invoice reconciliation, SOW drafting, vendor selection, etc.
Key Responsibilities / Job Duties
- Procurement Operation Execution:
- Review PR data, validate and correct as and when required.
- Respond to general enquiries from end users and assist in PR creation.
- Update regularly on delayed/aged PRs
- Conduct Root Cause analysis for delayed PRs. Reduce PR to PO cycle time. Drive 100% accuracy in the entire process
- Draft SOW based on end user requirements, if required
- Ensure completeness of all contracts. Upload contracts and cover sheets in the central contracts management tool. Engage with stakeholders to drive the contract completion process.
- Track delivery of products with the vendors
- Additional Responsibilities
- Evaluate sourcing opportunities to drive cost reduction.
- Assist in vendor selection
- Procurement Analysts may also support the delivery of other DSS procurement and sourcing services including: spend analysis, supplier performance management, and contract administration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Procurement Functional/Technical Skills
- General knowledge and understanding of sourcing/procurement fundamentals
- Working experience with at least one eProcurement tool (e.g., Ariba, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Client Services Capabilities:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to learn client specific processes, terminology, systems and unique requirements by various business groups
- Business Fundamentals:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (internally, with client stakeholders, and the supplier community)
- Ability to summarize information
- Ability to follow a process based on documented guidelines
- Strong team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be willing to regularly engage in-person and over the phone with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to work across multiple software platforms
- Proficiency in MS communication tools: MS Word, Outlook, Live Meeting
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in operational, procurement, sourcing, contracting, or service desk management
- 3+ years managing teams of 6-8 people