Applied, Affordable, Flexible, Modular: Everything Good Procurement Training Should Be!
Denali Academy’s holistic and modular 4-part procurement training will help you shift from tactical to strategic, from “brokering deals” to becoming a strategic partner. Stakeholder management and other soft skills complement core procurement methodologies so that your team can better drive value throughout the organization.
- Applied: The training doesn’t stop at lecture-style teaching of methodologies. Participants reinforce and apply the instruction in a variety of ways, including our proprietary Category Management Game. Exercises include hands-on templates that participants can use in their day-to-day work. Along with templates for the sourcing process, Denali’s online Academy combines video training modules and step-by-step guidance, as well as category-specific playbooks for approximately 100 categories.
- Affordable: Choose from our standard modules to build your custom curriculum for on-site training at prices that are more affordable than “built-from-scratch” programs. Our public Category Management training sessions offer another streamlined option.
- Flexible: Combine modules as needed, to overcome specific gaps in your team members’ skill-sets.
- Modular: Choose from modules that focus on process, soft skills or analysis and techniques to create a well-rounded curriculum
- Continuing Education: Denali Academy training is eligible for Continuing Education Hours (CEH) for any of ISM’s certification programs, such as CPSM or CPSD. It is also eligible to earn CPP points for the American Purchasing Society’s Certified Purchasing Professional program. Your certificate of completion can also count for 16 CEHs towards maintenance of your SPSM Certification from the Next Level Purchasing Association.