Denali Group collaborates with supply chain and procurement professionals to deliver more value, faster and more efficiently. Denali Group’s innovative solutions help Global 1000 companies transform organizational capabilities, improve execution efficiencies, increase spend under management, and accelerate time to savings. Founded in 1996, Denali Group services include:
- denaliAdvisory – Procurement Transformation, Assessment & Strategy, Sourcing & Category Management Institutionalization, Technology Strategy, Change Management
- denaliSourcing Services– Sourcing, Contracting, Supplier Management, Analytics, Managed Source to Pay Programs
- denaliIntelligence – Subscription and custom supply market intelligence
- denaliAcademy – Strategic procurement training and development
- denaliTalent – On-demand, professional supply chain talent for project-based work. Temp-hire conversions.
- denaliRecruiting – Direct-hire placement of supply chain professionals
Collaborate, Innovate, Achieve
Denali Group helps clients reach more spend to put under management, increase effectiveness to drive more savings, and improve efficiencies to reduce procurement cost per dollar spent. And, we work with clients to go beyond the expected – to deliver more, achieve more, drive more value. So, we’ll listen to you to understand your priorities and collaborate with you to maximize value.
Create the Procurement Organization of the Future, Today
Denali Group will help you:
- Grow your strategic role in the enterprise
- Optimize operations, from strategy to tactical execution
- Drive more value and exceed expectations
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global business process management company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes. As of September 30, 2016, WNS had 31,719 professionals across 42 delivery centers worldwide including China, Costa Rica, India, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and the United States. For more information, visit www.wns.com.